ECCB2022 was held on September 2022 and the option to become a sponsor is no longer available
ECCB2022 would like to invite you to connect your company name to the 21th European Conference on Computational Biology, to be held from the 12th to the 21st of September in Sitges (Barcelona, Spain). If you wish to participate in it as a sponsor, click on the following button and download the commercial dossier with all the information regarding sponsorship possibilities.
Request sponsorship dossier form
Sponsoring packages and exhibitor spaces at the venue are limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis. If you wish to ask for a tailored package please contact the technical secretariat: email@example.com
Why being a sponsor?
- The conference will include an exhibition area on the venue from the 18th to the 21st of September. Being present at the conference is an opportunity for your organisation or institution to access a broad and diverse audience to whom you can inform about your products and services and create long-term relationships.
- Being an exhibitor is a beneficial strategy to give your brand presence: it combines the reach of written advertising with the power of persuasion with face-to-face contacts.
- Conference participants seek to expand their scientific knowledge. Show your commitment to the scientific community by participating in this knowledge exchange event.
- Your organization will benefit from being exposed to a highly engaged, relevant and influential audience.
- You will be informed and be able to identify the competition’s marketing strategies.
- You will have the opportunity to recruit leading international experts in fields like bioinformatics, computational biology, molecular biology, personalised medicine, drug discovery and translational medicine.
Benefits of early engagement
- Your organisation will have maximum exposure, increasing the opportunities to communicate with the conference participants and anyone who receives conference information in paper or digital format.
- You will have priority in choosing sponsorship options that fit your marketing goals.